We proudly serve clients with differing tastes, creative preferences, and budgets.
Your Personal Producer
In all cases, your personal producer and editor will be Jerry Werthman, a four-time WEVA International Creative Excellence Award winner for his Arlington National Cemetery funeral productions.
Studio Design Productions
Our lowest-cost video is a fixed-services, fixed-price Studio Design production. Cost is based solely on the type of Arlington funeral service. We’ll use two dynamically-managed cameras and one or more wireless microphones to deliver you an excellent-quality video. Cost savings are achieved through our no-frills coverage of the funeral service and our use of highly efficient production methods, including in-camera image and audio management. We’ll mail you three Blu-ray discs or DVDs, along with permission to further copy and display.
Client Design Productions
When you opt for a Client Design production, you’ll join us in crafting a more complex heirloom-quality Arlington funeral video that you, your family, and friends will treasure. You’ll be allowed to select any of the relevant artistic, personalization, and output options we offer. Every production automatically includes an upgrade to our Enhanced Documentary desktop editing, which ensures your video is as technically perfect as we can make it. Additionally, the services listed below may be available:
- Upgrade from high definition to ultra-high definition (4K) format.
- Add an associate producer.
- Record the big gun salute for Army/Navy general/flag officers.
- Record testimonial remarks or interviews at a reception.
- Upgrade to our Artistic Documentary editing style.
- Add cinematic-style background music for special moments.
- Add visual and audio special effects to heighten viewer interest.
- Correct distracting visual and audio flubs by funeral participants.
- Insert family-provided photos to complement eulogy remarks.
- Add closeup images of military memorabilia to complement eulogy.
- Overlay external narration, interview, or eulogy remarks.
- Receive 30 to 50 photos-from-video on DVD.
- Perfect (in Photoshop) family-supplied photos for use in your video.
- Add an artistic Opening Music Video to set the stage for the funeral.
- Add an artistic Closing Music Video, with last respects & highlights.
- Preview your video prior to finalization, and make desired input.
- Request additional discs (Blu-ray and/or DVD) for family & friends.
- Have us design custom artwork for your disc surfaces.
- Have us design custom artwork for full-size disc cases.
- Order additional output formats (DVD, USB thumb drive, online).
- Add a photo of the Columbarium niche cover to close your video.
- Add a time-lapse headstone scene, like these, to close your video:
Cameo Video Productions of Washington